Scientific computing with Rust
While the Rust language is gaining more and more attention, scientific computing using rust is not established yet.
We want to change this!
Join us on IRC on #rust-sci at irc.mozilla.org
- alga abstract algebra for Rust
- blas provides an interface to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms
- lapack provides an interface to the Linear Algebra PACKage
- nalgebra Linear algebra library
- ndarray provides an N-dimensional container for general elements and for numerics.
- rulinalg a linear algebra library written in Rust that doesn’t require heavy external dependencies.
- Lumol molecular simulation engine
- alpaca the ALgebraic PArallel variant CAller [in development]
- symbolic calculation
- fast and good looking plotting (compared to http://pgfplots.net/)